On March 18-23, 2018, there will be Spring School called « Post-Scryptum » dedicated to algorithmic methods for post-quantum cryptography at « Les 7 Laux » resort near Grenoble. The goal of the event is to give an overall view of the future of complexity theoretic cryptography in a world with quantum computers, in a time where standards bodies are planning to homologate the first post-quantum cryptosystems. It is mainly targeted at young researchers and master students.
- Registration closed.
- Workshop dates: March 18th-23th.
Slides of the courses
- Antoine Joux: Introduction and Mersenne Key Exchange
- Phong Nguyen: Lattice reduction
- Tancrède Lepoint : Crypto algorithms based on lattices and (R)LWE
- Alain Couvreur: Code-based cryptography
- Aline Gouget: Interactions between academic research and industry
- Elham Kashefi: Introduction to quantum computing (Introduction, Quantum Cyber Security Past - Present - Future)
- Charles Bouillaguet: Multivariate cryptography
- Luca De Feo: Isogeny based key-exchangere